321CBD respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open with what data we collect and why. We protect your data as if it were our biggest trade secret.
The following is a summary of what you can expect when visiting our website:
- We track your web activity for marketing purposes
- We collect personal information for marketing and communication purposes.
- We process personal information by sending it to integrated email and customer relationship management (CRM) systems for marketing and customer relationship purposes.
- We store personal information in our databases for analysis purposes.
- Your behaviour and activity on the web may be used for marketing purposes such as targeting and marketing analysis
What personal data do we collect?
321CBD collects information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal data we may collect are your company name, your name and other contact details such as telephone number, email address or physical address. 321CBD may update your information from other public records if necessary to maintain a good data repository.
321CBD records personal data in connection with:
- Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by 321CBD
- When you enter your email address or mobile phone number on the site
- If you contact us via email, phone, our websites and social media
- If you sign up for a subscription via email
- Your visit from on our websites and when accessing our app, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs, and other communication data, such as IP address, device type, operating system, and browser type used for the visit
Collection with consent
By clicking the "Close" button, you consent to the use of the personal data (company, name, phone number and email address) you enter in forms at various locations on this site for marketing purposes for the services you are exposed to when you are prompted to fill out your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographic location and interests in order to better tailor our marketing to your needs.
By clicking the "Close" button, you also agree that we may place a third-party cookie on your computer from 321CBD. This cookie will track you and your online behavior on other websites in order to provide you with marketing based on your online behavior.
How we use the information we collect
321CBD processes personal data primarily for the purposes stated below and for any other purposes stated at the time of collection:
- Perform functionality through any of the platforms offered by 321CBD;
- To enable good customer service, such as managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested, e.g. newsletter, white papers, documentation;
- To manage customer profiles, perform analysis and market research;
- For system administration and to obtain statistical data on our users' behavior and usage;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analysing your behaviour on our websites and applications.
- Personal data is also used for analytical purposes to perform segmentation and targeting, in order to develop personalized offers and services.
- To send you information and promotions via SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact channels such as social media as you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To contact you via the app, SMS, email or post about other offers, promotions or services we think may be of interest to you, please note that you may opt out of this promotion at any time;
- To provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and personalised services based on the needs of other people with similar behaviours to you;
- To help us develop our site and application to be more useful and improve your user experience of the services offered by 321CBD by customizing the display of services to your profile;
- Send important messages as communication about changes in our legal notices;
321CBD only collaborates with partners that process personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU/EEA, for example by joining the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the US.
When you use our website and app, personal data may be collected through cookies. This can only be done with separate consent. This will store information about your usage and the pages you visit. This may include technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identifiers. When you visit our websites where our services are presented, various techniques may be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This may be done directly or through third party technology.
Right to be forgotten, storage and disclosure of personal data
You may withdraw your consent at any time by requesting us via the"contact us" function
Processing is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing. 321CBD will retain your personal data for as long as you have a business relationship with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 4 years is not used. This means that data will be deleted when it is no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing purposes for which it was collected. Some information may be kept longer if necessary due to other legal requirements. However, the processing of personal data always ensures a high level of security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights over your personal data and you can request the modification or destruction of your saved data. 321CBD will correct, on its own initiative or on the initiative of the customer, the data deemed incorrect. You can also request at any time that your data be deleted or that their use be restricted by contacting us (see"Contact Us"). If you believe that we are not respecting your rights, please contact the CNIL on its website www.cnil.fr or the supervisory authority of the European Union Member State in which the user usually resides. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by updating your account settings by clicking "Unsubscribe" in the email and SMS communications we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service team to help you stop our communications.
How do I block cookies?
The user can configure his computer in the following way, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: Internet options tab. Click on Confidentiality and choose "Block all cookies". Validate.
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use the custom settings for history. Finally uncheck the box to disable cookies.
- In Safari: Click on the menu icon in the top right corner of the browser. Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
- In Chrome: Click on the menu in the top right corner of the browser. Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click on "Preferences". In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites or documents published by third parties, these links are provided for informational purposes only. Because 321CBD has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for their content. 321CBD is also not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from the use of these links.
How to contact us ?
For more information about the management of personal data or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
127 rue de l'Alzette