Top sell CBD Oil
- Full Spectrum CBD oil of premium quality
CBD Oil 5% with terpenes "Sport Recovery" (EUPHORIA)79,90 €
- Full Spectrum CBD oil of premium quality
CBD Oil 5% with terpenes "Memory & Focus" (EUPHORIA)79,90 €
- Full Spectrum CBD oil of premium quality
CBD oil 10% with terpenes "Burnit" (EUPHORIA)67,00 €
Do you have questions about CBD? Here are the most common questions
What is CBD oil?
Cannabidiol oil, or CBD oil, is a combination of CBD-rich hemp extracts and a vegetable oil, most commonly coconut oil, olive oil or MCT oil. Commercially available cannabidiol oils are generally extracted from the hemp plant of the Cannabis L. Sativa or Cannabis Indica variety.
In the CBD product chain, oil is one of the most popular formats for consumers, along with cannabidiol flowers and leaves. The product is presented in the form of a bottle containing a dark green liquid (raw oil), orange or brown (decarboxylated oil) or clear (filtered oil).
Is CBD oil legal in France?
Like all products containing cannabidiol, CBD oils are governed by the European decree n°639 - 2014. Their legality therefore depends on the use of authorized ingredients as well as the concentration of THC, which must be less than 0.2%, a guarantee of the absence of any psychotropic effect in the eyes of the legislator.
Of course, all CBD oils marketed by 321 CBD comply with the regulations in force. You can therefore make your choice from our available stock with complete peace of mind to improve your sleep, reduce your stress or relieve your chronic pain.
Why is oil considered the most convenient CBD format?
CBD oil is a practical, discreet and extremely effective format for relieving chronic pain, finding sleep and reducing stress and anxiety:
- Unlike CBD leaves and flowers, which must be diluted in hot water to make an infusion, this product comes ready to drink, in liquid or capsule form.< /li>
- CBD oil is the only format that can be consumed sublingually, i.e. by administering drops of product under the tongue for rapid absorption and almost instantaneous effects.
- CBD oil allows precise dosing, whether in liquid or capsules. Depending on the concentration of cannabidiol (and cannabinoids for full spectrum and broad spectrum oils), each drop will contain a set amount of product. The consumer can indeed experiment with the dosage until obtaining the desired effects on stress, pain or sleep.
- CBD oil can be used to season everyday dishes, both to enhance their taste with its raw flavors and to diffuse the effects of the product throughout the day.
- The available offer is very wide. The consumer can indeed play on several parameters to find the CBD oil that best suits his body and his objectives: CBD level, concentration of cannabinoids in the case of a full spectrum or broad spectrum oil (CBG , CBN, etc.), plant of origin (Cannabis Sativa or Cannabis Indica), method of cultivation (organic, indoor, outdoor, Greenhouse), spectrum (full, broad, isolate), method of extraction, liquid or capsules, etc. difficult will be to choose. Do not hesitate to explain your needs to us on the Live Chat or by phone. We will help you make an informed choice to enjoy all the benefits of CBD oil and capsules.
I wish to remain discreet about my CBD consumption...
CBD oil is therefore the preferred format. Delivered in a discreet bottle, the CBD oil can be consumed on the fly, unlike the leaves and flowers of legal hemp which must be heated. Also, you can pour the product in a neutral bottle, provided that it is dark or amber to protect the oil from sunlight. You can easily pass the product off as an essential oil or serum. Note: capsules are even more discreet, but they do not allow a consumption in sublingual. The properties of CBD are then assimilated more slowly by the body.
Why consume CBD oil?
CBD oil has received unprecedented attention from the scientific community since the mid-2010s. Here is a summary of the benefits of the product:
- Analgesic effect. At the right dosage, CBD oil helps relieve mild to moderate chronic pain.
- Anti-inflammatory properties, especially with topical CBD oil used to relieve sore muscles and joints.
- Soothing effect. CBD (and the other cannabinoids present in the hemp plant such as CBG and CBN) interact with the endocannabinoid system to induce a state of calm and relaxation without psychotropic effect (almost zero THC level). These relaxing properties help improve sleep by promoting rapid sleep onset and reducing REM sleep disorders such as nocturnal verbalization and muscle spasms.
If you want to go deeper into the subject, you can consult the literature reviews that we regularly publish on our blog
What are the different types of CBD oils?
CBD oils can be classified according to several criteria:
- Method of extracting CBD oil from: oil-based extraction, solvent extraction, CO2 extraction supercritical, etc.
- Type of hemp cultivation: hemp grown indoors, outdoors, Greenhouse, organic, etc.
- Power of CBD Oil. As a general rule, oils offered to the general public have a cannabidiol concentration of between 5 and 20%.
- Spectrum of CBD oil: full spectrum (or full spectrum), broad spectrum (or broad spectrum), isolate (or pure CBD).
Usually, it is the criteria of the spectrum that makes the type of CBD oil… which brings us to the next point.
What is the difference between full spectrum, broad spectrum and isolate CBD oil?
The spectrum of CBD oil refers to all the components of the product. Depending on the manufacturing process and how it is extracted, CBD oil can indeed lose some of the active ingredient components of the hemp plant:
- Full spectrum CBD oil (or full spectrum). The product contains CBD, other cannabinoids (CBG, CBN…), terpenes, essential oils and possibly added products such as vitamin C, MCT, coconut… (especially for capsules). It is a food supplement rich in benefits.
- Broad spectrum CBD oil (or broad spectrum). The product contains the majority of the components of full spectrum CBD oil, with the exception of added products and possibly a few cannabinoids which may disappear during extraction.
- Isolate-type CBD oil. This is a pure CBD oil. There is a low demand for CBD isolate, insofar as the product does not make it possible to benefit from the synergy between the different components of the hemp plant (entourage effect).
Of course, all the CBD oils and capsules we offer have a THC level of less than 0.2%, regardless of their spectrum. Here is a table that summarizes the main differences between the different types of CBD oils.
Table 1 - Comparison of Full Spectrum (full spectrum), Broad Spectrum (broad spectrum) CBD oils and CBD Isolate
Features of CBD Oil
Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
< 0.2% (vigilance)
Other cannabinoids (CBG, CBC, CBN, CBNA)
Smell and taste
Available format for this product
CBD crystals or powder
How to consume CBD oil?
Hemp flower extract is usually enriched with hemp seed oil or olive oil to produce hemp CBD oil. Most often in the form of drops, but CBD extract is also available in capsules for ingestion. Pipette bottles containing cannabidiol oil allow for sublingual consumption. In other words, they allow you to ingest CBD and enjoy its active ingredients quickly by placing a few drops directly under the tongue. It is possible to ingest hemp oil by mixing it with your culinary preparations.
That's not all; CBD oil can be mixed with other vegetable oils in cosmetics. Indeed, just like argan oil, olive oil, or castor oil, CBD oil can also be used on the skin. Moreover, it is an excellent moisturizing and protective agent for dry or acne-prone skin. This oil is also used in hair cosmetics; it nourishes and protects the scalp and dry hair. It is a cosmetic with many virtues: anti-aging, anti-redness, antioxidants, etc.
You can use our cannabis oil for massages. It is very moisturizing, perfect for sensitive skin, helps against aging, and promotes elasticity.
In addition, electronic cigarette or vaporizer enthusiasts can also enjoy the benefits of CBD oil. They have the possibility to vapourize it for inhalation consumption.
Which concentration to choose for its CBD oil?
We recommend starting with 5% CBD oil or capsules to familiarize yourself with the product and gauge your body's reaction to the molecule's interaction with the endocannabinoid system.
If you are a CBD regular, you can directly consume a cannabidiol oil with a concentration between 15 and 20%. Note: your weight affects the dosage and the quantity to consume. Strong people will likely need a higher concentration of cannabidiol to find sleep, relieve pain or reduce stress.
What dosage of CBD to find sleep?
If you suffer from sleep problems (insomnia or REM sleep disorders), we advise you to consume your CBD oil sublingually (drops under the tongue), taken one to two hours before 'go to bed. The amount of CBD oil to consume to find sleep depends on your body weight and the CBD concentration of the product. Here are our recommendations for information only.
Table 2 - Tips for using CBD oil to improve sleep< /span>
Quantity (in mg of product)
Quantity (in number of product drops)
20mg per day
25mg per day
30mg per day
35mg per day
40mg per day
45mg per day
50mg per day
Do not hesitate to experiment on the different parameters of your consumption to form your own opinion (CBD concentration, quantity of oil, frequency, time of intake, full or broad spectrum). If, for example, you find that you fall asleep too quickly, take the dose one hour earlier. If sleep comes suddenly with a somewhat sudden relaxation, you can switch to the lower dosage by reducing the number of drops.
How to choose your CBD oil?
Want to experiment with using CBD oil to indulge your body and mind with its many benefits? Here are some tips for making the right choice:
- The best CBD oils are made by CO2 extraction. Alcohol extraction is also acceptable.
- CBD oils that come from organic crops, reputable farms and European producers (France, Switzerland, Italy) are the best.
- The best CBD oils are packaged in a dark or amber bottle to protect the product from UV rays.
To help you, we have produced detailed product sheets that include the CBD concentration, the THC level (always below 0.2%), the plant of origin (Cannabis Sativa or Cannabis Indica), indications (sleep, stress pain, etc.), dosage, etc. Also find the opinions and rating of Internet users for each product.
What are the side effects of CBD oil?
It is natural to ask yourself this question when you are not particularly familiar with CBD. You should know that this molecule in low doses has practically no side effects. However, it can happen in very rare cases of light disorders like diarrhea, drowsiness, or vomiting.
If this happens to you, consult your doctor to determine the cause of these side effects.
Understanding the difference between CBD and THC molecules
Unlike THC, which is a banned and psychoactive substance, CBD does not cause intoxication, addiction, or side effects. It can be used safely without fear of a change in consciousness or an overdose. CBD cannabis flower oil is produced only from legal strains, which can only contain traces of THC below 0.2%. It is therefore legal and available over the counter on our website.
If THC is a drug classified as a narcotic, CBD is a form of medical cannabis or therapeutic cannabis that can relieve the body and mind. Its many active properties make it a legal and benevolent substance!
321 CBD, a large choice of cannabidiol oils
321 CBD offers you certified and original cannabis oils at the best price, without any compromise on quality. Our products come from the best CBD cultures in France, Switzerland and Italy and are tested by independent laboratories specialized in medical cannabis and CBD. Objective: to validate the CBD concentration and the THC level. All our cannabidiol oils are 100% natural and contain no impurities.
Our 4 star products, CBD oils from the Nerobi brand, are available in a 10 or 30 ml bottle with progressive CBD levels to meet all needs. Thus, your consumption can go crescendo following a progressive dosage according to the effects felt.