Top sales CBD infusions
What is a CBD infusion?
The cannabidiol (CBD) that we offer is of natural origin, since it is extracted from the plant Cannabis L. Sativa, also called cultivated hemp. Unlike THC, a molecule that has a narcotic effect, cannabidiol is neither addictive nor psychoactive. It is even a "well-being" molecule that will bring several benefits to your body.
Infusion, which includes teas and herbal teas, is a food process that dates back to the dawn of time. It is simply a question of extracting the active ingredients and/or the flavors of a plant (plants, leaves, flowers, etc.) to dissolve them in a liquid, most often boiling water. We are therefore looking for both taste, with generally organic, fruity or tangy flavors, and the benefits of plants, mainly relaxation and relaxation, improved digestion and sleep, detox, anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant effects, pain-relieving properties, etc.
In short, CBD infusion consists of dissolving hemp leaves and flowers with less than 0.2% THC in a hot liquid, usually water or milk ( animal or plant). While it is quite possible to consume 100% hemp herbal teas or infusions with a high CBD content, consumers generally prefer to drink infusions or herbal teas that combine CBD with other plants, fruits or spices such as green and black tea, orange, mint, lemon, apple, verbena or even organic rooibos to soften the organic taste of hemp and possibly maximize the benefits and therapeutic properties of the CBD infusion .
Why consume CBD in the form of an infusion?
Cannabidiol can be consumed in different formats: oil, food, ingredient in the preparation of certain dishes, capsules, wax, crystals, resin, vaping e-liquid, etc. Infusion, tea and herbal tea have several advantages compared to other modes of consumption:
- Unlike smoking or vaping which burns hemp, brewing only heats it. The natural CBD is therefore preserved, and the herbal tea will even contain some traces of CBDA, a non-psychoactive substance which acts on the serotonin receptors with several benefits on the body, in particular on the digestive level and on the mood.
- CBD aficionados looking for near-immediate effects (especially for managing stress and promoting sleep) generally opt for a sublingual cannabidiol oil consumption. Infusion and herbal tea have a different profile, since the effects spread more slowly and more homogeneously in the body.
- By definition, herbal tea and infusion do not contain alcohol and other chemical substances, unlike liquid extracts found in drinkable ampoules and other solutions to dilute.
- Herbal tea and CBD infusion also have an advantage over herbal capsules and tablets: there is no has no gastric risk because the natural CBD is sufficiently diluted in water. Limit yourself to 25% CBD herbal teas, no more than twice a day to start.
- CBD herbal teas and infusions allow you to enjoy the benefits of cannabidiol without the added sugar and fat or the industrial ingredients found in other CBD products. It is therefore an excellent mode of consumption if you pay attention to your line, if you want to tone your body or as part of a detox diet;
- Herbal teas, infusions, teas and other hot CBD drinks are economical and easy to prepare (between 3 and 15 minutes). Unlike capsules, you can experiment with different organic products and organic ingredients to vary the taste, flavors and benefits for the body.
The fact of consuming CBD in herbal tea, however, has two slight disadvantages: the herbal tea does not keep (after preparation), and the active ingredients which are not soluble in water are not obtained by the consumption of the infusion. Note: It is also possible to prepare CBD decoctions by boiling the water and the plant. This method of consumption, however, gives an infusion less concentrated in active ingredients.
What are the benefits of CBD infusion on the body?
Since the beginning of the 20th century, various cannabis plants have been the subject of numerous scientific studies to assess their therapeutic potential, with some success. But here it is: the effects and therapeutic properties of cannabis have never really been exploited for several reasons:
- The psychotropic (or hovering) effect and the high risk of addiction in treated patients;
- Legitimate fears around agriculture and cannabis supply, with a risk of abuse (trafficking);
- Ethical considerations.
In the mid-2000s, numerous studies demonstrated that CBD at very low doses of THC (less than 0.3%) had no psychoactive effect. Moreover, the WHO, through its Committee of Experts, explains that "CBD does not appear to present any potential for abuse or harmfulness to health". Ethical and health concerns have therefore been removed, since CBD concentrates some of the benefits of cannabis without being harmful. You can therefore pamper your body and make the most of flavors and benefits with complete peace of mind, provided you opt for a natural and traceable product.
CBD infusion to improve your sleep
According to the sleep barometer of Santé Publique France, the French have never slept so little (and so badly). Indeed, we would have lost about an hour and a half of sleep per night in about fifty years. According to Ifop, 7 out of 10 French people suffer from sleep problems.
What could be more comforting than a good herbal tea to warm you up in winter and find sleep? The CBD herbal tea shines with soothing virtues for a moment of rest and relaxation (without high effect). Several studies have also demonstrated the ability of cannabidiol to promote healthy and restorative sleep by accelerating the falling asleep and limiting the symptoms of REM sleep such as nocturnal verbalization and spasms. The key: a good night's sleep for a productive day!
CBD infusion to better manage stress
The soothing and relaxing properties of CBD teas, herbal teas and infusions will help you gain serenity during the day. Clinical studies have demonstrated the ability of cannabidiol to improve stress and anxiety scores from the first month of supplementation.
Beyond the calming effect, the researchers suspect a direct action on the production of serotonin, a hormone whose deficiency causes an anxious or depressive state. With a good organic and natural CBD herbal tea, you will be better equipped to control stress and anxiety on a daily basis.
CBD infusion to relieve acute pain
As its name suggests, cannabidiol only attaches to endocannabinoid receptors. This is what gives it its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. By inhibiting nociceptive perceptions, CBD infusion can contribute to the relief of joint and muscle pain.
The combination of CBD with other natural ingredients broadens the analgesic spectrum of cannabidiol. Thus, an infusion with CBD and organic rooibos will relieve abdominal pain and cramps and promote smooth digestion.
CBD infusion to rebalance your body
CBD would also have antioxidant properties to limit the accumulation of free radicals and actively fight against premature cellular aging. The association with mint, organic rooibos, lemon, orange or even apple boosts the antioxidant properties and stimulates the body's defences.
Our tips for preparing your CBD infusions
You have four main options for preparing your CBD infusions:
- You can order our CBD flowers, cut them finely and infuse them in boiling water;
- You can also prepare cubes of CBD butter that you immerse in boiling water;
- Some prefer decoctions to CBD herbal teas. Just dip CBD flowers in room temperature water and heat it up;
- Finally, you can prepare a vegetable mixture (mint, lime blossom, chamomile, verbena, organic rooibos), and possibly add pieces fruits (apple, orange) according to your tastes and the desired benefits. It is this option that we recommend, both to enhance the taste of natural hemp which may not suit all taste buds, infuse gourmet flavors and enrich the benefits of your CBD infusion.
Note: the addition of a natural fat will allow the body to better assimilate the vegetable mixture. Milk, cream, organic butter and olive oil can play this role.
When to consume the CBD infusion?
You can consume your CBD infusions at any time of the day, as long as you do not use stimulating products in the herbal mixture, if any. In the absence of caffeine and tannins, cannabidiol infusion can, for example, be consumed two hours before going to bed to promote rapid sleep and healthy, restorative sleep.
321CBD: quality CBD infusions at a smart price
Find our selection of teas, herbal teas and premium CBD infusions with a THC level of less than 0.2% in free delivery and at a smart price! Combined with rigorously selected aromatic and medicinal plants (detox, sleep, stress, antioxidant), our cannabidiol infusions have been designed to pamper your body and satisfy your taste buds with fruity, tangy and organic flavors.
Ready in minutes, our CBD infusions will immerse you in a moment of rest and relaxation for a restful night and productive days!