CBD flowers: versatility, organic taste and benefits
In UK, cannabidiol or CBD is making waves among wellness enthusiasts, relaxation aficionados but also curious people who want to experiment with this non-psychotropic and non-addictive molecule from the Cannabis L. Sativa plant. According to figures from the Interprofession des métiers du chanvre, there are no fewer than 7 million regular or occasional consumers of CBD products in UK. Objective: to take advantage of the analgesic and soothing effects, relieve stress and act naturally against sleep problems.
Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor... of all the forms of CBD, cannabidiol leaves and flowers are, by far, the most popular with consumers. It must be said that this product shines by its versatility. It can indeed be consumed in the form of infusion, decoction, macerated drink, ingredient of kitchen or liquid of vapotage. CBD can also be smoked, although this is not the best way to take advantage of its properties as burning eliminates some active ingredients and produces harmful elements.
For purists, CBD leaves and flowers are generally preferred over other forms for their organic taste, authentic flavors, natural aromas and numerous health benefits.
What is an outdoor CBD flower?
As the name suggests, CBD Outdoor flower refers to a cannabidiol-laden hemp flower that has been grown in the sun, as opposed to CBD Indoor flower that is grown indoors and has been exposed to artificial light. In UK, the vast majority of the stock of CBD leaves and flowers is from Outdoor crops for several reasons:
- Outdoors is the oldest method of growing cannabidiol;
- The cost of outdoor cultivation is much lower than that of indoor cultivation, as the latter requires an artificial light source, an air conditioning and ventilation system to control hygrometry and temperature, etc. Indoor requires the producer to control all the elements of the environment to obtain a healthy, quality and legal product (THC levels below 0.3%);
- Therefore, the price of CBD flowers grown in Outdoor is lower than that of legal cannabis flowers grown in Indoor;
- As with all other crops, Outdoor hemp has a lower carbon footprint than Indoor cannabis and can even be organically grown. This mode of cultivation is therefore more environmentally friendly ... provided that the products are not imported from the other side of the world and that the varieties are not from productions in regions under water stress, for example.
The CBD Outdoor flower comes from a female plant of Cannabis L. Sativa, a plant also known as cultivated hemp. Recall that UK monopolizes more than 60% of European industrial hemp production, far ahead of Italy, the Netherlands or even Switzerland.
321CBD offers you a stock of choice of CBD flowers Outdoor nature, with the unavoidable CBD OG Kush, the Swiss Tsunami variety or the Sour Widow! Our CBD flowers from Outdoor cultures are selected from the best producers in UK, Switzerland and Italy. Gorged with sunshine and endowed with exceptional organoleptic properties, they are offered to you at a smart price and in different packaging (from 5 grams to more than 20 grams, as you wish).
Outdoor vs. Indoor CBD flowers: what differences between the two products?
More and more CBD producers are practicing both Outdoor and Indoor to meet the needs of the market. It must be said that each method of cultivation has its advantages and disadvantages, with a slightly different end product on certain elements such as the structure of the buds, the production of terpenes, the concentration of cannabinoids (CBD and CBDA in particular), etc.
Here is a small summary to better understand the differences between Outdoor and Indoor products and make an informed choice:
- Outdoor cultivation is closer to nature, and the CBD leaf grown outdoors is the result of the characteristics of its environment (soil, temperature, humidity, sunlight, pH levels, etc.). There is thus an effect "soil" which will please the purists. Besides, the cultures of CBD bio are all Outdoor. In the Indoor culture, the producer controls all the elements through various technologies (air conditioning, ventilation, artificial lighting, etc.) to achieve a product with previously established characteristics, regardless of the varieties;
- Outdoor cultivation is more respectful of the environment, but its yield is lower because it fears climatic hazards and natural elements (storms, torrential rains, drought, wind, pests, etc.) ;
- Outdoor cultivation often results in CBD flowers with an imperfect shape and strong characteristics. This authenticity reinforces the organic effect, as the shape of the sun-grown flower is directly related to the characteristics of the soil that saw it grow ;
- If the yield is generous in Outdoor (between 500 grams and one kilogram per plant), the growth is slower. Indeed, it takes about 6 months to harvest the first hemp plants;
- Even if the buds are not perfect, the CBD flower grown in Outdoor expresses strong aromas, a raw flavor and an organic note very appreciated by the amateurs.
Are outdoor CBD flowers legal?
As with other CBD products, outdoor-grown cannabidiol flowers are regulated by European Decree 639 - 2014. Our CBD products all have a THC level below 0.3%, in accordance with the law in force. So you can make your choice with peace of mind.
Your premium quality outdoor CBD flowers at 321CBD!
The best cannabidiol products are at 321CBD! Enjoy our wide range of outdoor grown CBD leaves and flowers at smart prices, without compromising on quality. You will enjoy the raw flavors and natural taste of our CBD products from the best productions in UK, Switzerland and Italy.
You're not yet introduced to outdoor CBD flowers? Here are some must-have references to make an informed choice:
- The OG Kush variety at 8.5% (5 to 20 grams). This CBD flower is making a splash in Dutch coffee shops. It's a classic not to be missed!"
- The Swiss Tsunami variety at 19.3% (5 to 20 grams). This Swiss variety is the result of a marriage between Sour Tsunami and Swiss Gold;
- Sour Widow variety at 13% (5 to 20 grams). Naturally rich in CBD, this Outdoor variety is the result of a marriage between the Super Sour Diesel and the famous White Widow.