Do you have questions about CBD? Here are the most common questions
What is a CBD capsule?
CBD capsules are designed in the same way as an oil or a crystal. That is to say that they are made with CBD (cannabidiol) from hemp. The CBD extracts (crystals, wax, flowers) are integrated in the capsule with the right dosage submitted by the European Union at 0.3%.
What are the concentrations of our CBD capsules that exist?
Here are the concentrations per mg per capsule of CBD:
- CBD capsule: 250mg or 4.1mg of CBD per capsule.
- CBD capsule: 500mg or 8.3mg of CBD per capsule.
- CBD capsule: 1000mg or 16.6mg of CBD per capsule.
- CBD capsule: 1500mg or 25mg of CBD per capsule.
- CBD capsule: 2000mg or 33.33mg of CBD per capsule.
- CBD capsule: 2500mg or 41.6mg of CBD per capsule.
- CBD capsule: 3000mg or 50mg of CBD per capsule.
- CBD capsule: 4000mg or 66.6mg of CBD per capsule.
Why choose CBD capsules?
CBD capsules have the particularity of being single dose. This means that these supplements contain the perfect dose in a capsule. This is not especially the case for CBD oil which is more difficult to dose. For a person wishing to consume CBD for the first time, this is a preferable choice.
You may not be a fan of the taste of CBD oil or CBD flowers. In this case, CBD capsules are the best solution for you because the intake is done by ingesting the capsule with a large glass of water.
These capsules can be consumed at any time of your day! At work, at the gym, on an outing. Just take them with you.
What are the benefits of CBD-based vegetarian capsules?
The medicinal cannabis plant capsules can be used because of their benefits to help relieve everyday ailments such as
- Oxidative stress caused by stress and/or anxiety
- Improving the immune system
- Chronic inflammatory diseases such as Crohn's disease (CD)
- Painful joints (arthritis)
- High blood pressure
How much CBD capsules to consume?
For optimal absorption, 321CBD recommends taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. If you feel the need, you can increase the number of tablets or advise your doctor.
What is a Full Spectrum CBD capsule?
A Full Spectrum CBD capsule means that the capsules contain all the hemp's cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, CBV. For more benefits, you will also find terpenes, fatty acids and favonoids.
These quality capsules contain THC. Rest assured the amount is tiny and is subject to EU regulations > 0.3%. Therefore, we advise you not to consume it before taking the road even if you have absolutely no effect of THC.