CBD infusions

CBD Infusion "After Meal" - ByStilla

A delicious infusion for better digestion

Let yourself be lulled by the delicate notes of verbena, the refreshing flavors of lemon balm and the organic taste of the hemp plant with "Après-Repas", the CBD infusion made in France by ByStilla.

27,80 €
Coming back very soon

📦 Free Delivery estimated on 24/05/2024
Let me know!
It is important to understand the differences between THC and CBD levels when choosing cannabidiol products, as this can influence the experience you will have when consuming them. If you are looking for all the benefits of CBD, it is best to choose a product with a high CBD content. The higher the CBD content, the greater the benefits. All our CBD products contain less than 0.3% THC and are therefore legal in Europe.
Origin
Origin FrenchFrench
CBD rate
10%
Strength
Low
Aromas
Aromas AppleApple
Description CBD Infusion "After Meal" - ByStilla

A sip of good products, this cannabidiol infusion 🌿 facilitates your digestion and brings you a parenthesis of well-being and serenity on a daily basis, at any time of your life. the day, without psychotropic effect.

"After Meal", the CBD infusion to end your meal in style

By interacting with the receptors of our endocannabinoid system, CBD and other useful cannabinoids from the hemp plant exert a beneficial action on a wide spectrum of physiological functions 🌿 , thus improving our daily quality of life:

  • The soothing and relaxing effect of cannabidiol equips the body to better cope with stress and anxiety 🙌;

  • This calming action rebalances the sleep cycle, in particular by accelerating the sleep onset phase and actively fighting the symptoms of REM sleep disorder, by l nocturnal verbalization, muscle spasms and untimely awakenings 💤;

  • CBD also has analgesic and anti-inflammatory action, thus relieving muscle pain and joint stiffness 💪;

  • The combination of CBD, verbena and lemon balm brings you unprecedenteddigestive comfort, facilitating the assimilation of food and helping you finish your meal in style 😋.

Formulated to comfort you, "After Meal" is made of 90% fruits and vegetables (apple 🍎, olive leaves, lemon balm, verbena , verbena leaves) and 10% French hemp 🌿.

How to consume "After Meal", the CBD infusion signed ByStilla?

To get the most out of 'After Meal', ByStilla's CBD infusion 🌿, we recommend boiling 2 grams of product in water at a temperature between 80 and 85° C for about ten minutes.

You can add a fatty substance to your infusion to consolidate the soothing, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of CBD: a few drops of milk or coconut oil 🥥 will be enough to boost the benefits of this comforting infusion without altering its taste and flavors.

Effects
Aromatic power
Anti-anxiety effect
Relaxing effect
Muscle recovery

Specifications

Origin
French
CBD rate
10%
Strength
Low
Aromas
Apple
Benefits
Digestion
T° infusion
85°C
Infusion time
8 mn
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Quantity
Total products :
Frais de port :
Offerts
Total TTC :
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Continue shopping