Top sales CBD face cream
CBD, a flagship molecule in the cosmetics sector
It's hard to miss the CBD-Mania that has been affecting France since the beginning of 2020. With nearly 7 million regular or occasional consumers, CBD products have largely found their audience in France. It must be said that the molecule has everything it takes to please lovers of well-being and relaxation.
French consumers have become familiar with legal hemp products thanks to so-called "historic" formats such as cannabidiol flowers and leaves, full spectrum CBD oils or even more concentrated products such as crystals, resin and the CBD crumble. They seek the relaxing and soothing effects of CBD to relieve their stress and promote a good night's sleep.
Over time, R&D laboratories have innovated to offer CBD consumers more fun and practical products such as cannabidiol sweets, energy drinks, chewing gum and CBD chocolates.
At the same time, the beauty industry and cosmetic pioneers have appropriated cannabidiol and other cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant, in particular the varieties Cannabis L. Sativa and Cannabis Indica< /em>. Objective: capitalize on the anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving and relaxing effects of these molecules to soothe skin (face and body) prone to acne, eczema, psoriasis, excess sebum, etc.
321CBD has selected for you the best balms, creams, oils and serums with natural hemp extracts to pamper your skin, naturally.
CBD cream: focusing the benefits of oral CBD on the skin of the face and body
CBD is widely acclaimed for its pain-relieving, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties for both body and mind. This is why natural cannabidiol has found its place among the flagship active ingredients of health and well-being products (oil, cream, herbal tea, balm, serum, care, etc.).
After collagen creams, it is now the turn of CBD to establish itself in the world of face care. Unlike products for oral consumption such as oil, CBD cream is applied locally, topically, which allows the benefits of CBD to be concentrated on a specific area of the skin of the body or face. Applied as a cream, balm or serum, CBD unfolds an immediate moisturizing effect, then expresses its soothing and relaxing potential to relieve inflammation-prone skin, including acne, psoriasis and eczema. . In short, the CBD cream brings all the benefits of oral CBD to the skin to eliminate imperfections, restore its balance and restore its radiance. CBD body creams are generally acclaimed for their anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal effects.
CBD cream for the face: targeted action against skin problems
Psoriasis, eczema, acne, redness, dryness… these skin setbacks can be partly relieved by a cream, balm or serum combining CBD with other natural active ingredients:
- The effect of CBD cream against psoriasis. Psoriasis is a chronic inflammatory skin disease characterized by red, bulging patches of skin covered with whitish scales. Applied as a cream, balm, topical oil or serum to the skin, CBD exerts anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits to soothe skin and limit psoriasis symptoms.
- The effect of CBD cream against eczema. A study attempted to assess the potential of CBD in relieving blemish-prone skin. eczema. Result: CBD-enriched creams (without THC) are a non-invasive alternative to relieve symptoms of inflammatory skin disorders like eczema.
- The effect of CBD cream against acne. Acne is a skin disease caused by inflammation of the sebaceous glands. It results in oily skin and the appearance of pimples on the face, but also elsewhere in the body (upper back and chest in particular). In France, more than five million people would be affected. The anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal effects of CBD help reduce the intention of acne attacks.
- The effect of CBD cream against excess sebum. CBD and other cannabinoids have an action on sebocytes, the cells responsible for sebum production. CBD creams thus make it possible to regulate the production of sebum and are suitable for skins that produce too much of it, but also for skins that do not produce enough of it.
CBD cream for sport: what's the point?
The anti-inflammatory properties and analgesic effect of CBD and cannabinoids make them interesting active ingredients in sports creams. Applied topically to the skin, CBD relieves muscle pain and joint stiffness, thus accelerating recovery in athletes, both professional and amateur.
CBD cream for the face: a formula designed to pamper your skin
Each CBD cream offers a specific formula and different active ingredients depending on its objective: anti-aging treatment, soothing atopic skin, anti-acne corrective treatment, moisturizing treatment, etc. Some ingredients, however, are more or less common to all CBD creams, balms and serums:
- Extracts from the hemp plant. Creams and other topical treatments (face and body) usually contain cannabidiol and other cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant, including CBG, CBN and CBC. These ingredients, naturally present in the hemp plant, see their effect increased tenfold when used collectively. This is called the "entourage effect". In the part that describes the formula and active ingredients of your CBD cream, hemp oil is usually referred to as "Cannabis Sativa Oil", "Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil" or "Cannabis Indica Seed Oil".
- Hyaluronic Acid. This molecule moisturizes and protects the skin from external aggressions. With age, we lose a good part of our hyaluronic acid capital. This is why this molecule is one of the key active ingredients in anti-aging creams and treatments.
- Avocado Oil. It is a powerful antioxidant rich in essential fatty acids.
- Peppermint Oil. Refreshing and relaxing, this oil soothes and relaxes muscles for visibly rested skin.
- Organic shea butter that moisturizes and nourishes the skin to give it suppleness and elasticity... two characteristics that we also lose with age.
Are CBD face creams legal in France?
Like all products containing cannabidiol, CBD creams, balms and serums are governed by European decree n° 639 – 2014. Only CBD creams, balms and serums whose THC level is almost zero ( less than 0.2%) are authorized in France. Of course, our stock of CBD creams, balms and serums is exclusively made up of products that are 100% compliant with current legislation. So you can choose your topical CBD product with peace of mind.