This ultra-practical topical product has an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action to relieve muscle and joint pain naturally, without psychotropic effects. Order your premium quality CBD gel at 321CBD. We offer delivery everywhere in metropolitan France!
CBD gel: an everyday wellness product
After having suffered for a long time from a sulphurous image, cannabidiol or CBD has established itself for a little over two years as an essential molecule in the health and well-being sector. Extracted from the hemp plant, in particular from the Cannabis L. Sativa or Cannabis Indica varieties, CBD shines with its soothing and relaxing effect, its antalgic properties (painkillers) and its anti-inflammatory properties. It was enough to seduce French consumers!
According to figures from the Hemp Trades Interprofession (Inter Chanvre), France has nearly 7 million consumers of CBD products. They particularly favor cannabidiol oils, CBD flowers, legal hemp capsules and other products filled with the best cannabinoids from the hemp plant such as CBG, CBC and CBN (but without THC, a psychotropic molecule).
321CBD offers you three main types of cannabidiol products (in stock):
- CBD products intended for oral use. These include oils, capsules, teas, chocolates and, more broadly, food products infused with CBD and other cannabinoids from the hemp plant.
- CBD products intended for topical application. These include cannabidiol massage oil, CBD gel, body and/or face cream, etc.
- CBD products that can be inhaled (we do not recommend this type of use). These include CBD flowers and leaves.
The CBD gel therefore falls into the category of CBD products for topical use. Practical, easy to apply and particularly effective, the CBD gel will quickly find a (small) place in your bag, your medicine cabinet or your care kit.
CBD gel: what benefits to expect?
Because it interacts with receptors in the endocannabinoid system, CBD has a beneficial effect on the body and mind! Of course, in topical use (gel, cream, massage oil), the CBD deploys a local action, at the level of the skin, the muscles or the joints. Concretely, the CBD gel combines the benefits:
- An anti-inflammatory effect, to act in a targeted manner on inflamed skin. Some CBD products are also recommended for the management of inflammatory skin pathologies such as eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- A soothing and relaxing effect that relieves sore muscles and joint stiffness. Topical CBD products (cream, gel, oil) are usually applied by massage.
- An analgesic effect, to relieve acute or chronic muscle and joint pain that hinders mobility. CBD gel can also relieve tension and cramps, and thus prevent certain muscle and joint injuries (sport, cold, etc.);
- Depending on its formula and composition, CBD gel can have a moisturizing and cooling effect, especially on areas of dry skin.
CBD gel: a natural formula and quality active ingredients
All CBD gels are not formulated in the same way, do not contain the same components and active principles and do not treat the same ailments. However, some ingredients are more common than others:
- Cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC). Extracted from the hemp plant, they exert an anti-inflammatory action, a soothing effect and pain-relieving properties.
- Menthol, a refreshing active ingredient that drains and decongests. The feeling of cold it provides promotes better blood circulation. A menthol-infused CBD gel may relieve heavy leg syndrome and soothe a sore muscle.
- Beeswax, a powerful healing agent that also exhibits an anti-inflammatory effect to soothe a wound and nourish the skin by depth.
- Castor oil (or Castor Oil), which promotes micro-blood circulation to accelerate skin regeneration and reduce signs of fatigue and skin aging.
- Arnica, a natural painkiller that relieves muscle tension, reduces bruising and soothes joint pain.
Is CBD gel legal in France?
Like all products containing cannabidiol and cannabinoids (CBG, CBN, CBC, etc.), CBD gel is governed by European decree n°639 – 2014. Only CBD products with an almost zero rate of THC (less than 0.2%) are authorized in France.
Our range of topical CBD products (gel, cream, oil) are 100% compliant with current legislation and have no psychotropic effects or risk of addiction.