Watermelon and CBD Mocktail
Ingredients for the Watermelon and CBD Mocktail :
300 gr of watermelon (without the edges)
150 ml of cider vinegar
2 tablespoons of lemon
2 tablespoons of honey
1 tsp. coffee (10 mg) ofcBD oil at 321 CBD
1. In a blender, puree the watermelon.
2. Add the cider vinegar, honey and spices of your choice
3. Blend for a good minute.
4. Gently stir the CBD over the drink and enjoy chilled.
Lavender, Lemon, Gin and CBD Cocktail
Lavender, Lemon, Gin and CBD Cocktail Ingredients:
For the lavender syrup
1 bowl of water (250 mL)
1 bowl of granulated sugar (200 g)
2 tablespoons dried lavender (culinary lavender)
1 bowl of ice cubes (150 g)
120 mL of gin
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tsp ofcBD oil from 321 CBD
Lavender syrup preparation:
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix the water and sugar
2. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and add the lavender
3. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove the pan from the heat
4. Let the lavender steep in the syrup for 10 minutes, then strain it into a glass jar
5. Let the syrup cool completely
Store the syrup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Preparation of the drink:
1. While the syrup is cooling, place 2 cocktail glasses in the freezer.
2. Fill a large shaker with ice halfway. Add rosemary, gin, lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of lavender syrup andcBD oil.
3. Close the shaker tightly and wrap a tea towel around it to prevent spillage. Shake vigorously for 1 minute.
4. Pour the cocktail into the chilled glasses, dividing them evenly.
5. Garnish the cocktails with a lemon twist and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Strawberry CBD Lemonade
Strawberry CBD Lemonade Ingredients:
2 bowls of seedless watermelon
2 bowls of strawberries
4 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp ofcBD oil from 321 CBD
Blend strawberries, watermelon, lemon juice, honey and CBD oil in a blender for 2 minutes, or until everything is completely pureed. Divide evenly between glasses and enjoy!
CBD and alcohol in drinks: Good or bad mix?
If you are going to consume CBD alcoholic beverages, you will need to be warned about the effects they have on each other and especially on you. First of all, be aware that CBD and alcohol can amplify each other's effects. This strong influence is not to be taken lightly.
Taking both products at the same time in high doses can cause drowsiness and intense calming. However, numerous human and animal studies show that CBD protects against alcohol-induced cellular damage and reduces blood alcohol concentration as well as addiction and withdrawal symptoms.
Overall, it is not harmful to consume CBD with alcohol. On the other hand, we advise you not to drive after your consumption.
Where to get good quality CBD?
Check out our official e-shop for high quality CBD oils and other CBD products (CBD flowers, CBD resin, CBD wax...)
What dosage of CBD for a cool drink?
The ingredients of the drinks below are dosed for 2 drinks. For two people with a regular consumption of CBD, count between 10 and 20 mg of CBD oil per drink, which amounts to between 4 and 8 drops for a CBD oil concentrated at 5%. For a first time, we advise you to start low, then increase the quantities as the recipes progress.
You are now ready for a fresh CBD summer! Check out more cBD recipes. Our entire range of CBD products on 321 CBD.